Drawings restored from 1912

Two 1912 technical drawings of proposed bridges across the Bow River at Centre Street in the Corporate Archives collection have recently been restored, thanks to a grant from the Alberta Historical Resources Foundation through the Archives Society of Alberta. Both drawings were in poor condition, requiring conservation work to repair tears and clean and flatten the images.

Author: Doug Nouwen

Share This Post On